Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Guinea Pigs Life

Hi my name is Burnt Marshmallow. I am an American guinea pig . I live with a wonderful owner that keeps me heart healthy. My favorite food is hay, and the veggies that my owner provides for me.  My habitat is very tidy because my owner cleans it daily. My piggy pals love to play with me. That's my basic life story, but how I got adopted is another. Two years ago I saw this friendly girl searching in the store. I wanted to get adopted so I squeaked to get her attention. Then, before I knew it I got adopted. We might seem a lot of work, but we are loyal pets. Also, we like to play with our owners daily! All I know is that my piggy pals would love to get adopted.


Hey! I'm back, sorry for the break. During that time I went to Florida again and again. I guess you could say I'm a busy pig. A few days ago my owner made a new playpen for me; it is HUGE, with a lot of room to run around. I'm also trying to get in shape, eat my veggies, and work out. I'm very good at the stepper. I love to jump up the stairs........
That's all for now! See ya tommorow!

4 comments: